The Rakan Experience ( League of Legends )

 My Rakan Experience


©Riot Games

There was a time that I did not know what support to use anymore and I saw Rakan and I thought 
"Oh I'll try out Rakan" and it was the decision that I never regretted. The last time I used him was about 1-2 years ago and after that I seem to forget that this support exist. I enjoy using him because his kit gives him the best mobility that makes you dance too. 


First thing I like is his heal (Gleaming Quill).  Being able to provide a heal not only to your ally but also to yourself is a big hack. I use this to poke enemies and at the same time heal my adc. I like maxing this out first because I feel that it will have a great impact in the game because not only the heal and damage increases at every level but the cooldown also decreases. 

 He also has the best Engage + Disengage combo. W in then E to your teammate Out. If my adc is Lucian I let him dash in first then I would use my First E to him then W to the enemy then use Q for the heal and E back to Lucian.  I time my Ult and W right so I could charm and knock up many enemies as possible. I aim for at least 3 enemies to be knocked up.

He is really a fun champ to play and you would not get bored using him in game.




My Runes

 My Default Runes  

       
 Resolve      Guardian   Demolish  Conditioning  Revitalize

                  
Inspiration  Perfect Timing  Approach Velocity


Poke Runes
             
Sorcery   Summon Aery   Nimbus Cloak   Celerity     Scorch

    
Inspiration  Hexflash  Approach Velocity

Bonus
+ 9 Adaptive
+ 9 Adaptive
+ 6 armor / Magic Resist

My Item Build 


Starting Items



First Back 1 ( Ardent Path )




First Back 2 ( Zeke's Convergence Path )



Final Build 1 ( Tanky )


Final Build 2 ( My most used Build )



Final Build 3 ( Maximum Heal and Shield )


(Made using https://www.lol-item-sets-builder.com/itemset/builder)

                                                                                                                

Rakan Pros And Cons

Pros:
- High Mobility
- Has good engage + disengage
- Has both heal and shields
- Good CC

Cons:
- If he gets Crowd Controlled he's pretty much useless
- Long Cooldowns
- Skill Dependant
- Best to be partnered on Xayah


Rakan is a good support with endless capabilities. His teamfight potential is unbelievable because  he can turn the tide of the battle by perfectly timing knockups and shielding his teammates. Combined with his insane mobility he can quickly go to one place to another. Using him feels so good and he is surely addicting to use. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T6 CODING CHALLENGE 2

Experiment 2.1: Calorimetry: Heat Capaity l Connect Virtual Labs. Question 1. A 30g metal cube is heated to a temperature of 100.0 C and placed in a coffee-cup calorimeter containing 50.0 g water at 24.7C.

Order the steps required to predict the volume of (in mL) of 0.100 M calcium chloride needed to produce 1.00 g of calcium carbonate.